Community Forum

Retention ... tried several times and have been on here for 3 plus weeks and guy quit talking

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Retention ... tried several times and have been on here for 3 plus weeks and guy quit talking

We were told to reach out to the retention team as our contract is up but the current deals can't beat the price I'm paying now? Is there a number or can someone help me please. ComcastJoeTru responded 2 times and I answered his question and haven't heard back since 3/4 and have sent 3 messages since.??  and just got another crazy bill. Can someone please help us until issue us resolved, this has taken 3 weeks so far and is frustrating as I see others issues being resolved same day and we've been customers for 5 plus years. Seems the loyal ones are the ones with ridiculous bills and awful service. This is very disappointing to pay all these years and basically ignored. I don't understand as I've been calling and everything for months

Official Employee

Re: Retention ... tried several times and have been on here for 3 plus weeks and guy quit talking

Hi rainymonday123. My sincerest apologies for my delay in getting to you. We certainly value your business and appreciate you being a loyal customer. I most definitely would like to continue working with you to help get you into an offer that suits your needs. I located and responded to your recent private message. Let's continue discussing the details of your account via private message please. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Retention ... tried several times and have been on here for 3 plus weeks and guy quit talking

Hello rainymonday123. Thanks for private messaging me and allowing us to discuss your options. Due to elapsed time with no private message response, this thread has been locked. If you still need assistance with the matter, feel free to respond via private message or create a new post and our team would be more than happy to help you again. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!