Community Forum

Resolve a Billing Issue - HELP!!!

harriscynt
New Poster

Resolve a Billing Issue - HELP!!!

31 Jan 2021:  Comcast continues to forward a balance each billing period since Nov 2020 for bills which have been paid.   I have provided reference numbers of Credit Card Payments and Proof of Payments from Wells Fargo Online Banking with the Reference Number, Check number and Status:  "Check Cleared".  Comcast continues to forward a balance.  I've called and being switched to multiple agents which have put in ticket after ticket  - and Comcast has yet to resolve this issue.  I've even email copies of bill payments to online.communications@alert.comcast.net.  They have disconnected and reactivated the service and we had to pay the charges.  This is unacceptable Business Practice! We have been loyal customers and if you look at our payment history you'll see we haven't missed a payment even during this COVID era.  We have been going through this for nearly 2 months and seems like no-cares.  I just paid the new charges 30 Jan 2021 while ComCast again forwarded the balance which has been paid. Please assist with rectifying this problem - Is this how you treat your loyal Customers?