Community Forum

Rental Fee?

New Poster

Rental Fee?

I don't rent any equipment and recieve a rental fee every month

New Poster

Re: Rental Fee?

seriously, I'm being charged for something I don't have or use. You're stealing my money

New Poster

Its most likely a $10 modem rental fee. Call them and explain you dont have rental equipment. Or visit a store and tell them, so they can repay you for the fee they keep charging and remove it permanently.

Official Employee

@Annie_Minh

No need to call in. I can help by starting an equipment research ticket for you that will investigate this. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. If I don't reply right away, I will reach out when I get back in the office. My working hours are Sunday-Thursday's 2:30-11 PM MST. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!