Community Forum

Rental Fee Increase

New Poster

Rental Fee Increase

Why was my rental fee increased with no notice?

Official Employee

Re: Rental Fee Increase

Hello poojica, thank you for creating a post. The modem charge has been increased in all regions. Due to rate adjustments the monthly Xfinity Internet modem rental fee varies from $10 - $13, depending on the market. We sent out information of this change via email and provided a statement on the last page of your bill that also explains the increase. Feel free to reach back out to me here or via private message if you have any other questions or concerns regarding your Xfinity account. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I was neither notified via email nor on the last page of my bill. 

Official Employee

poojica wrote: I was neither notified via email nor on the last page of my bill. 

Thank you for double checking, I can look into this and make sure we have the correct email address for you listed on the account so that you don't miss any updates in the future. For further assistance please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi poojica, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.