Community Forum

Removing Emails Sent Privacy

New Poster

Removing Emails Sent Privacy

Comcast removed emails that they sent me then denied they ever sent them to me. I have screenshots that they were sent. Expiration date on account was changed also all this from a double payment in a dispute over service not working since last September 2018. Didn’t want TV I’ve asked since last September to have it removed and credited. Kept telling me anyway came out to try to fix didn’t work after that within two days. Continue disputing denying that I ever did anything to dispute. Also hacking issues they ignored even after brought to their attention. File BBB complaint ignored, Filed PUC complaint ignored so far. Told to use their certain email address website. Couldn’t even file a dispute on trust cycle through TRUST their site blocked from entering anything. File a dispute with bank told Credit it by customer service rep bank closed complaint. Comcast reversed credit now trying to charge a late charge of $25. Anybody else being treated like this? Privacy issues abuse of power? Can’t get my folders down through Outlook properly removed why so much abuse? Senior trying to protect self when nobody listens sent several emails to Excutive Office still treated poorly what would you do if this was you? Overcharged for over a year for a service that never worked. Today Comcast tried to re-activate my Roku which I had deactivated without authorization? Not cool