Community Forum

Removed cable TV but plan price went up

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Removed cable TV but plan price went up

Hello,

I called today and removed cable tv service from my plan, but from what I can tell on my account portal, my monthly charges actually went up from $79.99 to $80, despite now having fewer services. I've only been with Comcast for 7 months, so I assumed I would continue getting the first year promo pricing, as well as the contract discount, and the paperless/auto billing discount, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

Any help resolving this would be appreciated.

Official Employee

Re: Removed cable TV but plan price went up

Welcome to the Xfinity Forums fmarzen, and thank you for creating your first post. We certainly value your business, and want to make sure you are in a plan that fits your needs, and that is priced comfortably for you. I can assist with reviewing your account for lower cost options that may be available. Please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastAmirW) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!