Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Remove Unauthorized Hard Inquiry From My Credit Report

Regular Visitor

Remove Unauthorized Hard Inquiry From My Credit Report

The last two times I have signed up for Comcast services I was reassured that I would not have a hard inquiry pull on my credit report. The first time I was told they don’t do hard pulls, sure enough it’s on my report as a hard inquiry. The second time I offered to pay a deposit in lieu to a pull however the rep told me it wasn’t nessisary due to my long history with the company. Sure enough there’s a second hard inquiry on my report. I never gave appoval to run my credit either time the inquiries were made and was grossly misled by sales reps both times. I use Comcast services during times I reside in the country, however will next time be seeking a different provider unless this matter can be professionally resolved. Additionally, I was also told I would have the sports package complimentary on my account for my repeated loayalty, in turn that was never given.
Official Employee

Re: Remove Unauthorized Hard Inquiry From My Credit Report

Hi KLark11, I can help review this on my side for you.   Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you

Official Employee

Re: Remove Unauthorized Hard Inquiry From My Credit Report

Hi KLark11, thank you for working with me through private message and glad I could help get this resolved for you.

Thank you