. Remove Regional Sports Fee.

New Poster

. Remove Regional Sports Fee.

I detest organized sports never watch

Expert

Re: Remove Regional Sports Fee

@ycnanz wrote:

I detest organized sports never watch

As long as you have sports channels in your cable package you will be charged the Regional Sports fee whether you watch sports or not.  It cannot be removed unless you downgrade to the lowest cable plan available.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: . Remove Regional Sports Fee.

Hi ycnanz, thank you for creating a post regarding this concern. The information that (Again) shared is correct, this is not a fee that can be removed A la carte due to it being part of your current TV tier. If you would like to remove this fee you would need to downgrade service to basic TV. You can do this online or through your Xfinity "My Account" app, I can also assist you here if you prefer help. Just send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message" and we can get started. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Re: . Remove Regional Sports Fee.

Hi ycnanz, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.