Community Forum

Refund from cancelled service.

RagingMe
Regular Visitor

Refund from cancelled service.

I set up an xfinity account online and went into the store to pick up the equipment. Sat it up that night and by the next morning, my service was cancelled. They said I had a contract plan but didn't give contract information. You'd think if I needed to submit more info, the system would've said that before taking my money AND allowing me to start service. Spoke with an agent who first said they'd send me a check but agreed to refund my card with 3-5 business days. My online account changed to the adjusted credit amount to now $0. Account changed, cute. But when is my refund getting on my card???? When was my refund sent? 

ComcastDaryl
Official Employee

Re: Refund from cancelled service.

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us in our Forums. You're in the right place for help. Could you please send me a private message with your full name? You can send me a private message by clicking on my name and then click "Send a message." Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!