Community Forum

Refund for sports channel due to Covid 19

Highlighted
Contributor

Refund for sports channel due to Covid 19

I got an email a few weeks ago that I would be eligible for a refund/adjustment to my bill due to Sports channel and Covid.  Just got my bill online and there is no credit.   When I ask the Virtual assistant it just says there isn't one.?  Help appreciated.  Thx.

Highlighted
Problem Solver

Re: Refund for sports channel due to Covid 19

@MY1021 wrote:

I got an email a few weeks ago that I would be eligible for a refund/adjustment to my bill due to Sports channel and Covid.  Just got my bill online and there is no credit.   When I ask the Virtual assistant it just says there isn't one.?  Help appreciated.  Thx.

What exactly is your plan and what sports add-ons do you have?  Maybe there is no regional sports network refund to Xfinity for them to pass on to you in your area.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
SportsCredit.jpg
Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks for reply.  Did find a thread after I posted that there were a lot of variables associated with refund.   Whatever!

Highlighted
Official Employee

@MY1021 

Apologies for any confusion. Looking at your statement dated 10/26 I can see the courtesy adjustment listed on 10/2 under the credits section. It's listed as Courtesy Sports - Adjustment.  

You can view the statements anytime online via My Account. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks so much for having me check the right billing cycle
I appreciate it