Community Forum

Refund check

New Poster

Refund check

I've been requesting a refund check for a credit balance on my account since 11/24/2019.

On 12/1 I was told that the credit doesn't go back on my credit card, and is being processed by check. 

On 12/15 Francisco said I should receive a check by Christmas.

I've now received three billing statement showing a credit, with no refund check in sight.

What do I have to do to get this credit returned to me?

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Refund check

Honestly report it as fraud to your bank. It’s the only way to get your money back from this ridiculous company
Highlighted
Problem Solver

@Unhappy_3 wrote:
Honestly report it as fraud to your bank. It’s the only way to get your money back from this ridiculous company

The OP's issue doesn't involve a bank transaction. & isn't fraud. A bank would decline to get involved.

It's  easy to read into or beyond what was posted, but the OP didn't actually provide enough info.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

the billing system will automatically generate a credit check to you in 4 weeks after account is closed and all equipment has been removed have you ensured all equipment has been removed that will delay your refund what state do you have service in?

Highlighted
Expert

FWIW, the poster has not been back since they made the post a month ago.  YOu are "debating" something when you don't have all of the information.

Locking this thread now.  @lvh98110 if you haven't been helped with this issue, please start a new thread.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!