Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Reduce my monthly bill for an existing customer

Regular Visitor

Reduce my monthly bill for an existing customer

I just spent the last 30 minutes chatting with an Xfinity rep to lower my bill.  We have been a customer for many, many years.  We currently pay over 260.00 a month on a triple play package.  After 30 minutes, Riza offered me a package with a package with 100 less channels, my premium channels not included and our equipment not covered and she offered me a package that cost more and offered substantially less features.  She also assured me I had a great price for my current package, even though I'm paying 20.00 more since March.  Gee thanks Riza, you probably could have told me in the beginning of the chat instead of wasting my time.  That's 30 minutes of my life I'll never get back.  Unbelievable.

Official Employee

Re: Reduce my monthly bill for an existing customer

I can certainly check and see what we have to offer, can you verify your account with me? To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.