Community Forum

Reduce costs

Regular Visitor

Reduce costs

Just looking for some support to reduce costs before looking at other services.

Currently have triple play- dont need home security, looking to remove that service.

Keep Internet  around the 250 Mbps

Keep tv around the 140+ package.

Please help!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Reduce costs

Hello Deliphas. We appreciate you visiting and posting on our Forums. I can assist with a review of lower priced offers that may be available to your account. Please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I sent a PM, but havent seen any response yet.  

Official Employee

Deliphas, I have received and responded to your private messages. Let's continue our conversation via Private Message. Thank you. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi Deliphas, Glad we were able to figure out an offer that works better for you. This thread has now been locked. Thank you for creating the post, and thank you for using the Forums!