Community Forum

Recurring Charges (Impossible to Cancel)

Highlighted
New Poster

Recurring Charges (Impossible to Cancel)

I do not use Xfinity. I keep getting recurring charges on my billing statement. I called up Xfinity months back, and they supposedly were going to cancel this off my statement. She said clearly it would be taken off my bills. Let me repeat, I do not use Xfinity. Even though I have a username and password, I cannot seem to get an account number. I can't get a real person on the phone....just automated messages. I should be able to cancel these recurring charges no questions asked. I want it canceled ASAP. There is absolutely no excuse for why I keep getting recurrently billed for this. This is absolutely ridiculous. I do not use the Xfinity services.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Recurring Charges (Impossible to Cancel)

@munitions2019 wrote:

I do not use Xfinity. I keep getting recurring charges on my billing statement. I called up Xfinity months back, and they supposedly were going to cancel this off my statement. She said clearly it would be taken off my bills. Let me repeat, I do not use Xfinity. Even though I have a username and password, I cannot seem to get an account number. I can't get a real person on the phone....just automated messages. I should be able to cancel these recurring charges no questions asked. I want it canceled ASAP. There is absolutely no excuse for why I keep getting recurrently billed for this. This is absolutely ridiculous. I do not use the Xfinity services.

If you are getting billed you must have some service from Xfinity. [Xfinity = Comcast].  What are the recurring charges for?  And, if you're being billed and have a billing statement your account number is on the bill.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

My billing statement doesn't have an account number on it. It only says "XFINITY WIFI RECURRING 866-489-0919 PA".  That's it. I get three or four recurring charges a month. I have no account number so it makes it difficult to go in and cancel. I was receiving prepaid service in the past but I no longer require it. I want to cancel the WIFI recurring, but when I sign in with my name and password I do not have the option to cancel. A few months ago, I called up the phone number and they claim they cannot cancel it and gave me some other number to call. They said they would cancel and never cancelled it.  Now I called back the above number again, and I cannot even get an agent, because my phone number is not recognized. Oddly, it doesn't even recognize the Zip Code where i was receiving the service at. 

Highlighted
New Poster

@ComcastJoe 

@ComcastMartin 

Hey Guys, can I get an answer here? I'm tired of these recurring charges. I don't use the service at all and it is impossible to cancel and impossible to get in contact with a service representative. Please take care of this.