Community Forum

Recent issues with Comcast as usual.

Highlighted
New Poster

Recent issues with Comcast as usual.

My bill recently increased from $146.xx to $167.00.  I believe this is due to a discount expiring.  I enter into chat with a representative on Tuesday. I ask about any offers that would lower my bill as I cannot afford to pay the $167 a month.  This chat took 2 hours to complete and at one point they had sent me a contract to accept via email which would increase my bill.  UMM???  Anyhow, they got it down to what they said would be $151.93 a month as long as I was enrolled in eco bill and auto pay.  I agreed that I was already so this is not a problem.  It should be noted that I am right in the middle of the bill cycle so they prorated the current month and I was told my bill would be $153.xx due 4/9/20 and that it would be $151.93 for the next 24 months.  I agreed to this and my card was charged $164.20 yesterday and shows that I have the remainder balance from the original $167 still due. 

I doubt my bill next month will reflect the $151.93 they had told me either.  I have screen shots of each page of the chat assuring me that this would be the case.  I know so many folks that have been told one thing and another happens with Comcast. I'm beyond tired of it as I have had issues throughout the years with them.  They are the only high speed internet provider in my area so if I want decent speed I'm stuck.  I would like a customer service rep to concact me and resolve this. If I cannot get it for the price I was assured of, I want to cancel my service without fears of early termination fees.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Recent issues with Comcast as usual.

Can a comcast representative please reach out to me?