Community Forum

Re: signed up auto pay & eco bill but $10 discount doesn't show on my first coming bill

Frequent Visitor

Re: signed up auto pay & eco bill but $10 discount doesn't show on my first coming bill

So happy I found this.  Back in June 2017 I was told by a Comcast representative that we could save an extra $10 per month for continuing to do the autopay and sign up for Eco Bill.  We immediately signed up for the Eco Bill and ensured that our account reflected Eco Bill & Auto Pay but we have not been receiving the $10 per month discount.  Any idea why we never got that discount?  It has never appeared on our statement.  Can you please help us?

Official Employee

sheri.tucker, the promotion would have to have the discount coded on your account when it is applied to get the discount. We've responded to your private message so we'll continue with you there. 

Frequent Visitor

I do not have a private message from anyone regarding the discount referenced above.