Community Forum

Re: senior/low income assistance?

New Poster

Your basic cable pice is way to hight for my budget Do you have senior/low income assistance? Thank you

Official Employee

Hello, princessknight. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

Thanks for reaching out to us. We do have the Internet Essentials program. You can visit https://www.internetessentials.com/ to see more information and if you are eligible for the program. 

Let us know if you are able to find what you are looking for there, or if you have any further questions/concerns that I can assist you with. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

princessknight, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to get help adjusting your services, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!