Community Forum

Re: "Hi, it looks like you are a Netflix customer. Please call us at 1-800-XFINITY and we can h

New Poster

Re: "Hi, it looks like you are a Netflix customer. Please call us at 1-800-XFINITY and we can h

Same for me
Official Employee

Hello, Gopats1994. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

I'm glad you reached out to us with your concerns. Often times customers with Netflix services or quad-plays will see this message encouraging them to reach out to a representative for billing support so we can ensure changes are being made correctly and securely. I would be more than happy to review your account and help you make any adjustments you would like.

I see that you have already sent me a private message and I will follow up with you there shortly. However, please keep in mind that sending unsolicited private messages to myself or any other user is a direct violation of our forum guidelines. In the future, please be sure to wait for an invitation to message someone before doing so. 

Forum Guidelines

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Gopats1994, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to successfully log back into you account again, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!