Community Forum

Re: bill increase

Highlighted
New Poster

Same with me. $42 increase this month.  Up 20%. No change in service. No end of contract intro rate (with them for 3 years.) Can't get though to any real person on the phone.  I asked a question on the phone tree, got a call back by artificial voice that said "Is your service working now?"  I said Yes !?  End of call.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello bustar. Thanks for visiting and posting on our Forum. Sudden increases in fees are usually at the end of a promotional/ discount period. Regarding promotional discounted offers, We offer an introductory discounted rate for the first 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years depending upon the offer. After the introductory discount period offer expires, the price does go to what we call Everyday Price or regular rate.  We certainly value your business, and want to make sure you are in a plan that fits your needs. I can assist with an account review to see if there are any offers available that may better suit you. I did receive and respond to your private message. Let's continue discussing the details of your account via private message please. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!