Community Forum

Re: Xfinity Help & Support Forum Archival Project

New Poster

I have had the worst experience with Comcast over cancelling my service when I moved to another city. First I was told that I could change over my service to the new location which was a <Edited>  because Comcast did not have service in my new location. Then I was told that my cancel date was 2 weeks later than I had originally requested which in the end left a $60 bill. I called comcast on several occasions and went over every detail about the fact that a previous representative stated he would credit my bill and remove the $60. Last month I received a collection letter for the $60, 7 months after I had cancelled my service.  I just called and spoke with another representative who told me that she has no comfirmation of any of my previous phone calls. I have never been so angry over a $60 bill. I insisted on speaking with a manager or supervisor and was told that there would be no difference in what they would say. <Edited> 

Official Employee

JoanK2, thanks for reaching out about your billing concern. I'd be happy to locate where we offered a $60 credit and make this right. Please send me a private message with your full name for assistance. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!