Community Forum

Re: Warning autopay Fraudulent comcast charges appearing on my credit card statements

Regular Contributor

Re: Warning autopay Fraudulent comcast charges appearing on my credit card statements

same problem here / formal complaint in process / so far Comcast did not resolve the problem (as with many others)

riley1231
riley1231 New Poster
‎02-13-2018 08:39 PM
I have this same issue! My monthly bill is $29. I was charged each month to my credit card for $29 each. But in Dec and Jan was also charged $267 and $536!! OMG. I contacted comcast earlier today and they find no record of these large charges.

Official Employee

Hi SKORPION2012, 

Sorry about the experience you are having. I'd like to help by investigating your billing concerns further. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.