Community Forum

Re: Service Cost Too High - Customer Retention Help Needed

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

My cost is too high also.  It just went up again.  Also we had several channels dumped onto our tv that you can't watch unless you pay.  We do not want them.  Please remove them, it is annoying to scroll on the controller and have all these channels to bypass.  Also we do not need any foreign channels.

We do not need 20 sports channels.  Actually there are way more.  Please.... there are only 20 channels that we watch.  We are retired seniors and can't afford this high bill.

Highlighted
Expert

@Norsky7 wrote:

My cost is too high also.  It just went up again.  Also we had several channels dumped onto our tv that you can't watch unless you pay.  We do not want them.  Please remove them, it is annoying to scroll on the controller and have all these channels to bypass.  Also we do not need any foreign channels.

We do not need 20 sports channels.  Actually there are way more.  Please.... there are only 20 channels that we watch.  We are retired seniors and can't afford this high bill.

Unfortunately, you can't remove channels à la carte, just as you can't add channels à la carte.  You can, however, downgrade your cable package to something more price compatible with your budget, but you may lose some channels that you watch in the process.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!