Community Forum

Re: Please, let me pay my final bill, I beg you!

Highlighted
New Poster

I have the same issue. What do I do?
Highlighted
Official Employee

@wheresmybill Apologies for the issue, experience and confusion we may have caused.  Thanks for your patience

In reviewing your account, there is currently a credit balance showing of $65.  That money will be refunded to you, expected within the next 45 days.  If you need to provide an updated address for the refund, please send me a Private Message with that information. 

You can click on my name (ComcastTeds) and go to the upper right link that says ”Send Me a Message”

A Private Message is a way to communicate in private, to another User, Moderator, or Administrator out of public view in the Forums.

I've asked a colleague to reach out to you via phone this week to go over and untangle this. We need to confirm and verify account information and the new address so that we can move the Xfinity ID over to the correct account. Then you will be able to login and view the bill. Thanks for your patience.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!