Community Forum

Re: Old Account Number

New Poster

Hi!

I am having the same issue. I have an old service address and account that shows up as my “home” account. I do not have any service since 2016 and want this removed from my account so I can only see my current address/account. Can someone please help?
Official Employee

Hi MKM49, I can review this further for you.  Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, and phone number). 

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Mine also said "home" under my account number when I signed in and went to "My Account". But in the details it would show an old billing/service address that had been disconnected since 2016.  It was an email only account.

Official Employee

Hi VC82, I can review this further for you.  Can you please send me a private message with your name and phone number.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!