Community Forum

Re: Need Help ASAP

dezi0527
New Poster

So when covid-19 first hit it was hard to keep up with the bill so july I was set up on a 6month installment plan. Unable to find work and bearly scrapping by I was unable to doing keep up with payments. I would make arrangements but couldn't keep them do to rent and other things coming up. So on dec 9 a supervisor understood what I was going through and approved me to be put on a 12 month installment plan instead of the 6 month installment plan and even waved the $50 first payment to even set it up. I was so greaful cause it took a huge load off my shoulders. Cause it gave me time to pay down what I owed over 12 months and my regular bill. At least I thought that was going to happen. Instead it's been a nightmare. Since December 19 my services were interupted due to no payment, so I called in explained everything they saw notes and restored services. Since December 19 my services are interupted every 3-4 days due to non-payment. I call in explain everything they see 12 month installment plan pending and restore services. Feb 2 I believe services were interupted again due to non-payment I explained I handled this way back in dec they read notes see I was stating facts. They said the first plan was taken off that's why the new installment plan wasn't kicking in and that is why services were being interupted. Sovthe agent restored services and said don't worry you won't have anymore interupptions. That lasted a week. Feb 11 there wee interrupted again. Called in the restored Feb 15 interupted again this time a supervisor had me in tears basically said I was trying to get charity that my account was 206 days deliquent and he didn't care what it said unless a payment was made services will not be .restored. I got off the phone and felt like scum. I let the day pass on Feb 16 I called back again explained everything I got the same thing account is 206 deliquent unless payment is made we can't restore. I sat on the phone for 4 hrs going back and forth sorted it out agent saw I wasn't lying and I wasn't trying to get a free ride he got permission from supervisor and restored services. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday had to repeat everything again. Services were restored. Got up today sat Feb 20 and services are suspended. I called i was told my services will not be restored to pay if I want my services. I was told that if I didn't pay they would make sure services would not be restored even if arrangements were already made. Just to pay and when the plan goes into effect they would just give me credit. But if I want my services restored to pay. I'm extremely irritated and extremely aggravated because I made arrangements and I even have all screenshots to send to the higher up to show what I was promised. And prove I'm not lying. Please any one I really need my services restored today and I need to know how to send the screenshos to someone higher up so they can see them and help restore services
ComcastStarr
Official Employee

Hi, @dezi0527. Reading this post, I can only imagine how you must be feeling. I know in your shoes, I would probably be crying and beyond frustrated as well. I feel for you, I really do. Let's get you pulled up and we can look into these options and work towards a resolution. I know these past 12 months have been hard on everyone, myself included, so I know this is a stressful situation. We will work together to figure something out though, I promise. Please send us a message by clicking on my name "ComcastStarr" then hit "send a message". From there just include your name and address in that private message. Thank you for giving us the chance to make things right. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!