Community Forum

Re: Huge Billing Issues from Comcast/Xfinity

Regular Visitor

I feel your pain. I have been going around with them since my Oct. 2018 and Dec. 2018 bill. 

In the begining my payment was sent to some place called Southeastern, PA. My bills are paid by

"bill pay" through my bank. They had to have a "paper check" . No electronic transfer. Guess what happens with paper checks. They get "lost". Mine were according to Comcast, "misapplied" ????

So, I was charged a late fee. That shows up on my next bill, also on the Dec. bill. By this time I am getting bills saying I owe almost $400!!! After calls to my bank, Comcast and chat sessions, it is finally correct. My payments now go to Phiadelphia where the accept electronic transfer.

Good luck, keep fighting. That seems to be the only way to get through to Comcast.

Official Employee

jimbar56, welcome to the forums. 

I'm sorry to hear about the experiences you've had while paying your bill. I would love to have the opportunity to review this further with you. To get started, can you please send me a PM with your first and last name? Thank you. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!