Community Forum

Re: How to reach to Comcast Retention/ Loyalty Department?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I have been a loyal Comcast user, but I have very minimal internet requirements. I am interested in looking at the internet-only packages available. My bill is very high considering my internet usage  If I can't reduce my bill, I will probably just cancel Comcast and update my tethering plan. since this seems to work well. I wonder if ComcastAlly  or someone else could help me with this matter?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Greetings, JonCustomer! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I know it can be frustrating when the bill always seems to go up. I would like to look into this for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I may be missing something, but when I click your name there is nothing on the page that allows me to send a message.