Community Forum

Re: Headache: downgrade to internet only

New Poster

I too have had the exact same problem. I have been with Comcast for years, never a missed or late payment, and my bill has gone up over $20 from the time my previous agreement expired. I don't need Blast, or cable for that matter. I don't typically watch TV, I simply need Wi-Fi for work and personal communications. I don't want to switch to another provider, but I can't afford $80 a month, simply to have access to email and internet. I see the $45 plan for the 60mbps and limited TV. I don't understand why I can't downgrade to at LEAST that with a one year contract. I'm even being billed a $10 monthly blast fee on top of my service fee. If you could please assist me in anyway possible, it would save me the huge hassle of getting service elsewhere.
Official Employee

Hello Careytoo21. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums!

I would be more than happy to look over the available promotions and see if we can find a plan that better fits your needs.

Please send me a Private Message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Careytoo21, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!