Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Re: Frustrated 20+ year customer over billing increase

New Poster

Dear Frustrated,

Move over because we're in the same boat!  My bill increased $47.58 with no additional services.  I'm not going to sit back and allow Comcast to bully me any longer.  Today I filed a formal complaint with the Department of Consumer Affairs (www.consumeraffairs.com) and I'm in the process of filing complaints with the Attorney Generals Office, George Jenden and with the Department of Consumer Protection.  I always get the same fast talking muble jumble when I call them too.  I stopped my autopay.  I admit to being a dummy with computer gadgets but I'm just about ready to pull the plug and get a Kody Amazon Firestick.  I've been going on You Tube to try to learn how to work these money saving devices.  If I can't figure it out, maybe I'll just pay a computer savy young person.  I hope you don't accept this backdoor robbery.  Something has to be done.  Good luck!  

Admin1

Hi Lori711 -- I can help answer your billing questions. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number so I can pull up your information.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.