Community Forum

Re: Existing Customer wanting to change to internet only

Regular Visitor

I'm in the same situation. I'd like to switch to internet only, but I can't even get an internet only offer while shopping online. Why can't I get Performance Pro internet only?

Official Employee

jcarwash31, thank you for reaching out on the forums. 

I would be more than happy to review internet-only options with you. Feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name to get started.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I also would like to change to internet only. I'm a double play customer who barely watches  tv and when I do, it's on demand, my cable bill is too high.  Thanks 

Regular Visitor

I also would like to change to internet only. I do not really watch TV or have time for it anymore. Please help. 

Official Employee

Hi, sevillana and Tojikjon. Thank you both for posting! I can help you out with looking into internet-only plan options. If each of you will send me a private message with your name, we will go from there.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi, jcarwash31. I ended up not hearing back from you on this. I will go ahead and complete this request. If you end up needing further support with it, please reply to me in a private message. Thank you.