Community Forum

Re: Cannot access My Account information.

New Poster

@ComcastJoeTru - I am having the same problem, can someone please help me sign into my account so I can view/pay my bill, etc.?

Official Employee

Hello Kenner82. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. I can assist with the My Account access issue you are encountering. I did receive and respond to your private message. Let's continue discussing your issue via PM. Thank you. 

Please know that sending unsolicited private messages to an Official Employee of the Xfinity Help & Support Forums, is a violation of Forum Guidelines

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Kenner82, glad we were able to get this resolved for you. Thank you for creating the post, and thank you for using the Forums! This post has now been locked. Please don't hesitate to send a private message if you need any further help, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!