Community Forum

Re: Can't Afford Comcast Anymore

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

i called 4 times to lower my bill they so sneakly talked me into, 160.00 wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much, the only channel i watched id discovery they removed, my hubby watches old black and white, i hate this, 110 sports channels, neither are intrested in. i simply can not afford this anymore, only option dont pay the bill, i'll get amazons fire stick. they said get netflix, joke another 11 a month and id is not on.

Official Employee

Hello, allieace.

I would be more than happy to look over your bill and the available promotions to see if we can find a plan that is more reasonable and better fits your needs. Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

allieace, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to get your bill figured out, but you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!