Community Forum

Re: Can I connect with a customer loyalty team member here, or do I need to call by phone?

Regular Visitor

Re: Can I connect with a customer loyalty team member here, or do I need to call by phone?

I like to connect to the loyality team aswell .

Contact meby privat message , please.

Juergen

Official Employee

Hi juergen2. I have received your private message and I have responded. I can assist you with reviewing new offers available to your account. Please read and respond to my private message and let's take if from there.

Regular Visitor

this was a message I wrote a few days ago.

Everything is take care of in the last few days.

Thank you

Juergen

Regular Visitor

When available, could a customer loyalty member please contact me regarding my bill and options?

Thank you.

Regular Contributor

Hello pooguy42,

I can review your billing options with you. Please send me a private message to confirm your account with me. All I need is your account name, phone number, and service address to get started.

Thank you

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

I need someone to contact me about my bill too.

Regular Contributor

Hello kurtr12,

Can I get you to also send a private message verifying your account so I can review with you as well?

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

IM was sent.