Community Forum

Re: 17 weeks and counting ($150 gift card)

Frequent Visitor

I have also been marked eligible but have yet to receive my cards:

8/12/2018 $300 Prepaid Card Samsung/Apple Best Deal Phone Promotion Qualified 11/7/2018

YOUR CURRENT STATUS IS: Qualified

We hope you're enjoying your service! Good news, you've hit the mile marker for your $300 Prepaid Card for 2 LG Motorola BYO device. You can expect your reward within the next 4-6 weeks, and we'll let you know when it ships.

8/18/2018 $300 Prepaid Card LG/Motorola/BYO (Apple) Phone Promotion Qualified 11/7/2018

YOUR CURRENT STATUS IS: Qualified

We hope you're enjoying your service! Good news, you've hit the mile marker for your $300 Prepaid Card for 1 Samsung/Apple device. You can expect your reward within the next 4-6 weeks, and we'll let you know when it ships.

Clock is ticking...

Official Employee

Hello IlliniFan87, I can assist you with finding out the status of your rewards card. To better assist you please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello IlliniFan87, I don't see a reply from you here or via private message so I will close this thread for now. If you need any additional assistance feel free to create another post and one of our team members will address your concerns at that time. Have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!