Community Forum

Rate offerings confusion

New Poster

Rate offerings confusion

We recently had a billing with a rate increase of 46%. We had no notice prior to this change. I called and was told that the promotion we had for the last year ended. That makes sense, but the new amount included services we did not have and did not request. I have had several chats and a couple of phone calls to see if we can stay with Xfinity. We are retired, on a limited income, use only antennae TV and just need simple Internet service. On one of the calls I was told we could get a new rate of $39.99 a month for just Internet and would receive an email confirmation. A few days passed and nothing came. I called and was told that during the processing of our new rate that promotion ended. No one let us know. The new rate we were given was $49.99 with additional taxes and fees. We went into the Xfinikty site and still see a $39.99 rate for Internet only. We left another company last year and have been very pleased with Xfinity and would like to stay. Can you help?

Official Employee

Re: Rate offerings confusion

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there are any available promotions for you. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name on your account, street address including city, state, and zip code (apartment number if one on the account), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.