Community Forum

Rate increase by $25 a month

New Poster

Rate increase by $25 a month

Why did this happen?  Was there notice of this???  Going to be looking for another service.  May just go to streaming!

Official Employee

Re: Rate increase by $25 a month

amk1444, thank you for taking the time to reach out. 

I understand how alarming it may be to see an increase in your monthly rate. I would be happy to review the account with you to see why there is an increase and see if we have new deals to lower the bill back down. We don't want to see you leave. 

To get started, please send me a PM with your first and last name. Thank you! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Trying to send a PM to ComcastAly

I received a response to my billing question asking me to click on the customer service persons name and PM him/her.  I tried to do that but it just brings me the person's customer service page with no way to PM.  I am totally frustrated!

Official Employee

Re: Trying to send a PM to ComcastAly

Hey there, amk1444! My apologies for the delay. We were able to make some changes on our end, so you should be all set to send me a PM now. Let me know if you have any issues with it! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!