Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Quadplay Upgrade requires Pro $99 install

ANSWERED
Frequent Visitor

Quadplay Upgrade requires Pro $99 install

I would love to upgrade to Comcast quadplay to save me money. However, it costs $99 for a technician to come in and install a wireless home security system in your house. They'll break out the payments to $16 for the pro install. This is depressing if customers that can perform a self-install of this service it should not cost $99. I hope that this $99 fee can be waived for a Professional install that is required when I do not need it. 

Accepted Solution

Re: Quadplay Upgrade requires Pro $99 install

Hi InfusionOfFear. I can assist with reviewing the offer to see if there are any other savings options available for the install. Normally Installation fees cannot be waived. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.

View answer in context
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi InfusionOfFear. I can assist with reviewing the offer to see if there are any other savings options available for the install. Normally Installation fees cannot be waived. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Thank you, PM sent.

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation