Community Forum

Punishment for being a loyal customer

Frequent Visitor

Punishment for being a loyal customer

Apparently, it doesn't count with Xfinity that I have been a loyal customer for 20 years or however long it's been available in my area. I have never missed a payment or been a day late in all that time. But my bill keeps going up and up. I am seriously considering some of the offers I have been receiving from other providers, especially AT & T, as there's keeps getting better and better. Your latest increase of $30 is the last straw. I am on a fixed income and I just CANNOT afford that increase. If you can't offer me a better package, I will have to sever our long-standing connection.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Punishment for being a loyal customer

Hi jimbev00, I would be happy to go over some promotions in your area that will help you save money on your bill. To better assist you please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!