Community Forum

Prorated refund for services.

Regular Visitor

Prorated refund for services.

Hello,

Posting here as I haven't heard back from ComcastPhill in over a week.

Basically we had our services switched from Cable&Internet to Internet&Phone (I have e-mail confirmation of the order around May 9th).  Voice and cable were working fine, no problems.

Then suddenly we lost voice service was disabled around May 30th.  After several calls and many agents we finally got our voice service back, after a few days.  Apparently there was no billing change on record on the account for the original May order.

Reviewing our bill, we were still charged full price (the old cable&internet price) for our latest bill.  We haven't had cable service since after the 9th of May and did have phone service as of the of May 14th (but suddenly cancelled as described above, May 30th).  This is all documented in private messages with ComcastPhill.

All we're looking for is a prorated refund for the service changes since the original order from May 9th (as documented by mine and ComcastPhill's messages) until our new bill.

Any help is appreciated in advance, thanks!

Official Employee

Re: Prorated refund for services.

Hi 603User,  apologies for the delay and I have responded to your private message.

Regular Visitor

Thanks!

Official Employee

You are welcome, please reach out if you need assistance or have any questions in the future.

Thank you