Community Forum

Promotions

New Poster

Promotions

Called in to lower my bill since current promotion ended.  Nothing similar so I opted for something else and go down only $27.  I've had the same lineup for years.  I feel like I'm paying more for less.  Very disappointing.

Regular Visitor

Re: Promotions

Same thing has happened to me. I wish they offered better deals for existing customers.

Official Employee

Thank you, I can look further at your account and see if there are any promotions available. Can you verify your account information for me? To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Official Employee

I can certainly check and see what we have to offer, can you verify your account with me? To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.