Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Promotions.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Promotions.

I posted last week concerning existing customers and promotional rate eligibility.   That post seems to be removed.   Is there anything you can do for long time customers who are paying too much for their services?  I am currently paying over 260 a month.

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: Promotions.

Hello Dustin, with the duplicate and confusion from that, can I get you to verify your information one more time? Please private message me. 

All Replies
Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Administrator
Moved:

Administrator
Moved:

Frequent Visitor

I haven't yet.  I think my original post got moved because it was thought to be a duplicate.  It wasn't a duplicate.  I had to post this post we are in to engage them again.  I PMed Shane.  He asked me a question and I haven't heard back.  I am thinking because Jesse posted about the other duplicate which wasn't a duplicate and they may have thrown Shane off.   I am hopeful....

Official Employee

Hello Dustin, with the duplicate and confusion from that, can I get you to verify your information one more time? Please private message me. 

Frequent Visitor

I am sending in to you now.