Community Forum

Promotions for Long Time Customers

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Promotions for Long Time Customers

We have had an account with you before you became Comcast. A special promotion that I was switched to two years ago after my husband died has ended. Our bill has now increased by almost $30 which is a lot for someone on social security. $225 per month is a big expense. What promotion might be available to lower my monthly bill. I currently have tv, internet, voice and mobile with you. Please advise.

<edited>

Official Employee Digital Care

Re: Promotions for Long Time Customers

Greetings, patgeary! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I know it can be frustrating when the bill seems to be on the rise. We would like to take a look into account and see what we can do for you. Can you please send us a PM with your first and last name so we may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "Comcast_Support" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

Thanks you for the great assistance in resolving this problem for me. I am happy with my change in service.

Regular Visitor

I am interested in this topic as well.