Community Forum

Promotional Rate is Ending

Highlighted
New Poster

Promotional Rate is Ending

Hello! I received a notice that my promotional rate is ending and I should choose a new "deal" to subscribe to. I noticed there's a featured offer for "CHOICE TV SELECT DOUBLE PLAY + SPEED INCREASE TO PERFORMANCE PRO+" for $54.99, however in the fine print, it says, "Equipment, installation, taxes and fees, Broadcast TV Fee (up to $14.95/mo.), Regional Sports Fee (up to $8.75/mo.) and other applicable charges extra, and subject to change during and after the term agreement." Does that mean this particular plan will cost $78.69? I'm only looking for decent internet at a reasonable price. It seems like the lower tiers of internet are insanely price-gouged. If 600 Gbps is $90, than 1/6th the speed at 100 Gbps should be 1/6th the price at $15, right? It's a little ridiculous that 100 Gbps actually costs $55...

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Promotional Rate is Ending

Hello, Luminvent! I appreciate you reaching out to us for help with your service plan that will be expiring soon. I would love to go over our available promotions with you and explain every charge included, what you can expect to pay each month and make sure its the cheapest plan for the services that best fits your needs. Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!