Community Forum

Promotion expired

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Promotion expired

Comcast internet plan was on a promotion that recently expired. Who do we talk with about the latest promotions?

Thank you.

We previously used @CCElla, but I'm not seeing her available any more. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Promotion expired

Hello Schwie. We appreciate you visiting and posting on our Forums. Thanks for returning to the Forums for continued support with your account. I can assist with reviewing your account and the options available to help you cut costs monthly. Please send me a private message and include your full name and service address so I can assist you. Click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile, then click the link that says "Send a message". There you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I have similar issue. Can I message you Joe?

Highlighted
Expert

@Ilikedogsncats wrote:

I have similar issue. Can I message you Joe?

The sending of a Private Message to anyone in the Forums, especially Official Employees, unless specifically requested, is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  

Please do NOT send any of the Official Employees private messages unless they request it. By doing so they are being flooded with PM's and are being bogged down in trying to answer all of them. This keeps them from doing their job effectively here in the forums and defeats the purpose of the forums.

Thanks

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!