Community Forum

Promotion ending, bill will be too high to continue

Regular Visitor

Promotion ending, bill will be too high to continue

My promotion that I signed up with, will be ending soon. If I'm looking at it right,my new monthly bill will $79 from this month.

I have been happy with Xfinity so far, but $79 is too high for my budget, so hoping they will give me a new promotion. There are other options in my area available like Sail Internet, Uverse etc but would prefer to stay with Comcast if someone can help me find an affordable option to keep my plan.

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Official Employee Digital Care

Re: Promotion ending, bill will be too high to continue

Hi,  bapat. We would be more than happy to help you look into what other package options are available to you. Please send us a private message  with your  name and we will go from there.

To send a private message, please click my name "Comcast Support" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

We look forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Promotion ending, bill will be too high to continue

@bapat, Thanks for allowing me to further assist you with this in our private message. I will be locking this thread but please respond to our PM if you need any other assistance with this billing concern. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!