Community Forum

Promotion Expired

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Promotion Expired

Hi.  I have been a customer for several years.  I have the super triple play bundle which I was saving quite a bit of money on the two year contract.  Now that the prmotion has ended, my bill has shot up considerably.  I would like to get on a new promotion with a similar plan.  Calls to the main custom care line claim that there is no longer any way to get on existing promotions as an existing customer.  Can anything be done to get around this?

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Promotion Expired

@jkinsley77 wrote:

Hi.  I have been a customer for several years.  I have the super triple play bundle which I was saving quite a bit of money on the two year contract.  Now that the prmotion has ended, my bill has shot up considerably.  I would like to get on a new promotion with a similar plan.  Calls to the main custom care line claim that there is no longer any way to get on existing promotions as an existing customer.  Can anything be done to get around this?

Unfortunately thats how Xfinity is, no promotions for existing customers... its a nigthmare, no customer service, you cannot speak to anybody, etc. not sure why this business continues unregulated like this... there should be promotions to existing customers. I would say complain and complain, but now there is no service through phone I think it was done purposly due to these issues...=(

Highlighted
New Poster

I don't think there is unfortunately. I am in same boat. I am trying out a competitor for internet service. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello all, I wanted to check in to see if anyone needed assistance with finding a new promo for their services. If so please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Comcastamir, I am trying to contact you privately but when I click on your name there is no Send Message link

Highlighted
New Poster

Nevermind.  It showing up now

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello jkinsley77, I don't see a response from you here so I will need to close this thread as completed. Feel free to create a new thread if you need anything further, have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!