Community Forum

Promo Ending Bill to High

Frequent Visitor

Promo Ending Bill to High

Like a lot of other people on this forum, my Comcast bill for the Triple Play is too high. Its about to go even higher as my first year promo is ending. If Comcast isn't able to offer me any thing more reasonable I will have to go with another provider as most of my neighbors have already done.  I really don't want to do that given I have been a Comcast customer for 35 years and for the most part enjoy the service but I am retired now and on a fixed budget so something has to change. Like other on here I don't understand why Comcast doesn't seem to care about keeping its long time customers while new customer get all the good deals.

Official Employee

Re: Promo Ending Bill to High

Hellom hhanby999. I can look into your account for new promotions. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Thank you for your help in getting me a better promo for my cable service. I am happy to know that I can continue with Comcast for at least two more years. Thanks again.

Official Employee

Sure thing! If you ever have any other questions, please reach out! Thank you for posting to our forums! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!