Community Forum

Pricing Model won't keep me past the initial good deal year!

New Poster

Pricing Model won't keep me past the initial good deal year!

It's bad enouth internet prices go up so sharply after 1 year.  Then to now have a bandwith limit is nuts.  I realize the game is for all the providers to have us paying $250/month for TV and internet.  I realize the bandwith gimmic is to make us think we need to go back to traditional overly expensive service vs cord cutting.  Fortunatly I live where other providers are available and will switch every 12 month to a different service.  1 Terabyte of data is a lot, unless you are watching 4k movies, then it is nothing.  Fortunatly, the compression technologies have reached a level even celular data carries the video signal.  And of corse, I have the option to download the movie once over the public library network and have it available anytime without any service.  I dont have a question, just letting you know in 11 months (or less) I'm otta here because the value to price is not there..

Official Employee

Re: Pricing Model won't keep me past the initial good deal year!

I can certainly check and see what we have to offer, can you verify your account with me? To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with the account? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.