Community Forum

Price went up without warning and no way to modify plan online

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Price went up without warning and no way to modify plan online

I have been an Xfinity customer since 2015 and found out today that my plan just went from $189 a month to $225 a month - without any warning.  I tried going online to make changes to my plan but I see I get the same error that everyone else does - that there was a problem and that I have to call.  This was a problem back in January with several posts saying they were upgrading their system and it would be fixed - I guess not.

So other than wasting my time trying to call, how can I look at my plan options?  I also see that many people who just had their plans go up in price are being told that there is no better options available and they are stuck paying almost double that of a new customer.  I would hate to have to get rid of Comcast because I love the service, but paying over $270 a month for triple play is ridiculous - I started out at $180 per month and it's only been 3 years.

Official Employee

Re: Price went up without warning and no way to modify plan online

I can certainly check and see what we have to offer, can you verify your account with me? To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!