Community Forum

Price jumped $20 this month.

New Poster

Price jumped $20 this month.

My bill recently went from $134 a month to $154 a month. I have the XF Preferred Double Play with the "blazing fast" 25Mbps Blast package. I know my promo expired but what can I do to get the bill lowered to what I had before? Any help would be appreciated!

Regular Visitor

Re: Price jumped $20 this month.

Hi Homer, whenever my double play promption period is up I have called Xfinity and ask what new promotions I can get. I have usually gotten a promotion similiar to what I had. I have the promotion expiration date marked on my calendar so I can call ahead. 

If you have a double play and go through the website it will most likely show you Triple Play options, which is why I call.  hth. 

Official Employee

I can help review and discuss the offers that are available to you. In order to do so, please send me a private message verifying your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Got it taken care of. We can close this thread.